Books in an electronic format, also called e-books, are quickly becoming a popular way for readers to enjoy books. E-books offer the largest distribution opportunity and are the fastest growing segment of books sales. With this e-book formatting and distribution service, your e-book can be downloaded onto an electronic reading device, such as the Apple iPad, Amazon Kindle or Barnes & Noble Nook. These devices are portable reading devices that allow readers access to thousands of books, blogs, newspapers and magazines on a screen that reads just like a real book.
With e-book publishing, your e-book will be widely available through the following distribution channels for users of the following devices*:
- Apple iPad
- Amazon Kindle
- Sony Reader
- Barnes & Noble eReader
- Google Play Books
- Kobo Books
- iBooks Store*
With this service, your book will formatted and published as an e-book so you can reach even more readers. Your readers can take your book with them wherever they go without having to carry a physical copy of your book. In addition to the wider audience you can reach with this service, you will also receive royalties on each e-book sold.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make the formatting of the ePub edition reflect the format of the print edition; however, some design elements are not supported in the ePub format. Abbott Press is not responsible for making changes to the design of the ePub edition.
- You can sign up for this service by selecting one of the publishing packages that includes it. This service is not available as an add-on to other packages or for previously published books.
* Retailers and vendors reserve the right to accept or deny content for availability on their e-bookstores and/or e-readers.
* To meet submission standards, please review your manuscript thoroughly to ensure spelling accuracy and correct rendering of any diacritical mark such as tilde, caret, acute accent, or the like.
* If you are publishing a color e-book, please be aware that not all devices are capable of displaying color.
More About │ E-book Publishing
Give readers the opportunity to read your book on their portable reader. Call (866) 697-5310 to learn more about this service.