Abbott Press Advantages
Publishing a book is an undertaking that most authors should not attempt solo. A lot of work goes into self-publishing a book, and many writers lack the time, patience, skills, software and industry connections to accomplish the job alone. But with Abbott Press, you can tap into all the resources that you need to reach your goals as an author. You can work with some of the best people in the self-publishing industry to help you create and publish professional books. In addition to helping you get published, we also offer many resources to help you hone your skills both as an author and a marketer. Here are just a few advantages of publishing with Abbott Press:
- Writer’s Digest Mark of Quality recognition. Give your book a mark of quality readers can’t ignore. The Writer’s Digest Mark of Quality Review is included in all of our publishing packages, making books published with Abbott Press eligible to receive the Mark of Quality.
- Trusted indie publishing option in association with Writer’s Digest. Give your book a leg up in the marketplace by associating it with one of the most trusted names in writers’ resources.
- Review from F+W Media. With select publishing packages, your manuscript will be submitted for acquisition consideration from F+W Media, the holding company of Writer's Digest.
- Retain the rights to your book. Abbott Press doesn’t buy the rights to your book, so you are free to use your manuscript however you wish, such as selling the foreign rights to your book, or soliciting a screenplay based on your work.
- Stay in control. We recognize that you have a vision for your book. We work with you to ensure that your book meets industry standards while still maintaining your unique voice.
- Access to expert marketing and editing services. Our wide range of editing and marketing services help take your book to the next level.
- Publish what you want, when you want. You have the freedom to publish any genre of book on your schedule when you publish with Abbott Press.
- Supplemental Educational Materials. Each Abbott Press publishing option includes supplemental WD webinars and other educational materials designed to help improve your writing and promote your work.
Today is your day to start publishing. When you put these advantages and others to work for you, there will be nothing stopping you when it comes to publishing the book you’ve always envisioned. Remember, we don’t want you to walk the publishing journey by yourself; we’re here each step of the way. Ready to get started? Claim your free publishing guide or call (866) 697-5310 to start publishing with Abbott Press.